CBT & DAS Motorcycle Training Ltd
Terms and Conditions
1. CBT & DAS Motorcycle Training LTD undertakes to provide you with professional motorcycle training by instructors who are certified with the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
2. If required CBT & DAS will provide a loan helmet, gloves and water-resistant over suit. (Size range XS to XXL).
3. Payment must be made, in full, no later than the start of your training. Cheques are no longer accepted.
4. Changes to CBT required training date must be notified at least 72 hours in advance failure to do so will result in all payments being forfeited (training fees are non-refundable).
5. 14 days’ notice is required in relation to the cancellation of intensive courses (the DVSA test fee might be lost in any event). Late arrival for training will result in the training scheduled for that day being forfeited along with all payments made in part or full.
6. Failure to provide a valid driving licence, photo I.D (legal requirement to train on the road), Road Tax, Insurance or to comply with any legal requirement relating to the students own motorcycle may result in cancellation of training and forfeit of the deposit.
7. All deposits / Balance payments are non-refundable. Training must be started within 3 months of paying the deposit otherwise payments will be forfeited.
8. Tuition will not be afforded to any person deemed, by the instructor, to be in an unfit state and, in the case of self-inflicted incapacity, i.e. under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and not meeting the minimum eyesight requirement to drive ( standard number plate at 20.5m), the full fee for the appropriate day’s training will be forfeited.
9. Any student acting recklessly or dangerously, having balance issues and/or falling off will be refused further training and will forfeit all payments made.
10. Test fees, Theory and Practical, must be paid for, in full, at the time of booking.
11. When undertaking a Direct Access intensive training course, it is entirely at the instructor’s discretion as to when a student can progress to a larger motorcycle.
12. CBT & DAS Motorcycle Training LTD cannot accept responsibility for any cancellation of training on the part of the instructor due to family tragedy, illness, injury, adverse weather, mechanical breakdown or tests cancelled by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). In such circumstances alternative dates for training/test will be provided, any training undertaken will be classed as complete. Any alternative training required for cancelled tests will need to be paid for.
13. Third party insurance is included within the price, upgrade to collision damage waiver is available upon request for an additional fee. Otherwise any damage to CBT & DAS Motorcycles must be paid in full by the student on a new for old basis. CBT& DAS Motorcycle Training reserves the right to hold on record customers debit/credit card details to be used to pay for any damage or replacement machines and any road traffic violations.
14. CBT & DAS MCT does not cover students for family tragedy, illness, injury, any personal injury or damage to, or loss of possessions. Students should ensure they have their own cover for these risks. We are not responsible for any circumstance that results in customers not being able to attend, failure to attend or arrival after the start time will result in all payments being forfeited.
All bookings are taken on acceptance of the above terms and conditions. CBT & DAS MCT LTD reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions when necessary and without prior notification.